Being an eLearning designer is a complex job. Whether it’s storyboarding, imagery, text, voiceover, or animation, you need a lot of tools to be successful. But where do you find the best tools? What works well in various situations?
We were honored to host eLearning instructional design expert, Paul Wilson, in a webinar recently. With over 20k YouTube subscribers for his review videos, Paul is a trusted source for the inside scoop on the best apps to use.
Check out our discussion here!
Here are a few of the things we discussed during the webinar:
- What are the biggest challenges to eLearning designers? Paul talked about the challenges of being a new designer, as well as those that persist for seasoned professionals.
- Where do you look for reputable software recommendations? We discussed the value of developing a network of other professionals, as well as online forums and review sites.
- What are the best tools for each stage of the design process? As an Adobe Captivate expert, Paul told us several tips and tricks for the platform. Additionally, he covered alternative options for each stage.
- What is the future of eLearning design? Paul shared insights into the changing formats and devices used for corporate training content.
- Question and Answer time: Our audience was super engaged and asked lots of insightful questions about some of the specifics of the topics covered. You don’t want to miss the chat!
How to Learn More
Want to learn more about Paul Wilson’s eLearning instructional design recommendations? You can visit his popular YouTube channel here. Additionally, Paul is an instructional design consultant and you can learn more about his services on his website.
As always, contact us if you have any questions and want to learn more about WellSaid Labs.