Using a text-to-speech API can provide you with unlimited possibilities for creating speech synthesis at scale for your products and services. But how exactly can it help enhance your business and what are some common use cases?
Let's look at a few of the benefits text-to-speech (TTS) API can offer for businesses:
- Save Time. When creating high-quality audio recordings, time is one of the most important assets you can have. Working with live voice actors takes a lot of time and can lack the required consistency for building a brand image. Meanwhile, a speech synthesis API can help you create an audio recording faster.
- Save Money. Because of the speed and convenience that text-to-voice API offers, the money savings will allow you to create more variations, reduce costs, and produce more consistent results that you can use across your marketing, sales, and product development.
- Better Customer Experience. One of the biggest cloud speech API benefits is that it simultaneously enhances the customer experience while also allowing you to streamline how your company functions. You can reduce the workload on your sales and support teams, providing excellent care for your users automatically.
- Broader Reach. Implementing text-to-speech API technology can help you expand your reach and engage people who can't read your written content. With around 2.2 billion people worldwide suffering from near or distance vision impairment, providing an audio-based alternative for learning and consuming content isn’t just bettering the world, it can also help you attract more customers and facilitate your company's growth.
- IoT Implementation. The internet of things is becoming an increasingly important part of people's lives. And with more people embracing the technology, using text-to-speech can help enhance their experience and provide a more appealing and user-friendly way of communication. In fact, over time, having speech-supported software capabilities will likely become an essential feature in the future that most people will expect when using appliances and other technology.
- Enhanced Internal Learning. Using the best API for text-to-speech is not just beneficial when working with customers and running promotions. It can also be an indispensable internal tool for enhancing learning materials and providing your employees with a more immersive experience that helps them to learn at a faster rate and with much more flexibility.
- Bring Your Brand to Life. Having a distinct and authentic brand voice that you can use in all your communications is an indispensable tool for building a strong brand presence your audience will respond to. And that also means you won't have to worry about changing voice actors and can quickly generate engaging and realistic audio messages.
- Split-Testing Made Easy. When it's easy to create audio voice overs, a new world of opportunities opens up that wasn’t available before. For instance, you can use a text-to-speech API to run split-tests for various iterations of the same promotion, experimenting with different phrases, words, and creating dozens or even hundreds of versions until you figure out what works best.